MOVE. ANALYSE. IMPROVE.
Professional analysis systems for prevention and rehabilitation
With our versatile analysis systems we help you to make motion analysis in clinical practice easier and more efficient. With our powerful video technology, you can quickly and accurately record all important movement data you need for injury prevention and rehabilitation. Benefit from our many years of experience in the healthcare sector and let us put together the analysis solution that is right for you.
Analyse your patients within minutes by using our fully automated tracking system.
| MULTI DEVICE
Combine your video recordings with other measuring devices like force plates, EMG and additional time measuring methods.
| HIGH PRECISION
Capture precise data for your objective comprehensive analysis with our various measurement systems and latest video technologies.
Start with your analysis
CONTEMPLAS offers new possibilities for a differentiated functional diagnostic view.
Dr. Peter Amelung, Head of Functional Diagnostics, Sana Kliniken Sommerfeld
Areas of application in health care
Here is analysed with our systems
Clinical gait & running analysis
Versatile analysis system for functional examination of the musculoskeletal system and gait pattern.
- Analyse changes in the foot, ankle, knee and the static of the leg axes
- Use the measurement data for the fitting of individual shoe insoles
- Check the course of therapy
Posture analysis in 2D / 3D
Holistic analysis system for measuring the body axes and assessing the posture of standing people.
- Analyse the axial relationship of the legs
- Identify asymmetries and muscular imbalances
- Create treatment and therapy concepts
Workplace health promotion
The mobile analysis system for evaluating posture at the workplace.
- Record the current work situation
- Reduce hazards
- Sustainable improvement through ergonomic adaptation of work equipment
Analysis, documentation and visualization of functional movements through video-based analysis.
- Detection of asymmetries and movement restrictions
- Identify potential injury risks and inefficient movement patterns
- Optimize training recommendations