PERFORM. ANALYSE. IMPROVE.
TEMPLO® FUNCTIONAL SCREENING
The professional solution for your analysis in functional training. The software provides you with appropriate test protocols for the most established functional screening tests: FMS™, Y- Test and BASES.*
Use the 7 fundamental movement patterns of the FMS™ test in the field of athletics and functional training to detect deficits and differences in complex movement patterns.
- Identify compensatory movements
- Evaluate the movement quality
- Assess movement performance using a predefined rating system: 0-3 points
Optimise inefficient movement patterns
Test your athlete’s dynamic balance in a one-legged stance with the further development of the scientifically evaluated Star Excursion Balance Test (SEBT). The results in relation to leg length and in symmetry comparison support you in return-to-sport decisions.
- Identify dynamic balance deficits
- Identify limitations and asymmetries
- Benefit from the simple setup and ease of use
Use the basic clinical tests to check the basic musculoskeletal functionality of your athletes. Focus on posture, mobility and active movement control.
- Evaluate posture
- Detect physiological limitations
- Improve performance
FIND YOUR INDIVIDUAL
Functional Screening System
Our TEMPLO® FUNCTIONAL SCREENING Packages offer a solution for all requirements. Do you need help with the selection? Contact us.
The TEMPLO® FUNCTIONAL SCREENING Package consists of the following components:
| BASIC |
2 Cameras 
Notebook or PC with TEMPLO® Software [2+3]
| ADD ONS |
Measuring terminal 
Positioning mat 
Calibration boards 
* No CONTEMPLAS GmbH product is classified as a medical device under MDR (EU) 2017/745 within the European Union, United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) under Part II, UK MDR 2002 (SI 2002 no. 618) or within the requirements of any other national medical regulatory body. CONTEMPLAS GmbH supplied products must not be used where the intention is to provide information which will be used to take decisions with diagnosis or therapeutic purposes.