Small details decide on victory or defeat.
We make the fine differences measurable and visible
Our analysis systems help you to perfect the movements of your athletes – in training or in competition.
# Our analysis systems support you in ...
| Technique analysis
Increase the technical quality of your athletes with the help of our high-resolution single and multi-camera systems and additional measuring instruments:
- Analyse technique elements and movements holistically
- Record live or delayed
- View movement sequences from all perspectives simultaneously
- Evaluate and compare data of one athlete over time or of two athletes with each other
- Choose between self-analysis and external analysis and reduce manpower
| Tactical analysis
Analyse individual tactical behaviour patterns of your players scene by scene. Use our system to replay selected tactical actions in slow motion, freeze frames and endless loop.
- View from different perspectives
- Analyse relevant movement actions
- Record your training sessions
Use our intuitive analysis system to correct faulty movement patterns immediately. Through continuous time reflection, you achieve a rapid improvement of the movement.
- Give feedback while the movement is still being performed
- Give feedback immediately after the movement has been executed
- Use our mobile monitors as a visual correction aid
| Referee- System
Make quick and confident decisions during a competition process based on high-resolution video images:
- Start and stop video recording easily
- Record LIVE or DELAYED
- View selected competition scenes in detail – in slow motion, freeze frame and continuous loop
- Obeserve synchronised views from different perspectives in one image
- Document and archive individual scenes or entire competitions in our easy-to-use database
# Benefit from ...
| 2D and 3D
Analyse in 2D or expand your setup to a comprehensive 3D analysis depending on your requirements.
With our new markerless technology, the joint centres are automatically identified and you receive your tracking data with just one click. You gain time, objectivity and measurement accuracy.
| MOBILE & STATIONARY
It’s up to you: Decide between a stationary setup, e.g. in your laboratory, or a mobile system with maximum flexibility.
| MULTI DEVICE
Combine your video recordings with other measuring devices, such as force plates, EMG and complementary timing methods.
Inlineskating – 3D markerless – MultiCamera System®
Tennis – 3D markerless –
Table tennis – 3D markerless – MultiCamera System®
Running analysis – 3D markerless – MultiCamera System®