COLLECT DATA. ANALYSE. IMPROVE.
TEMPLO® ERGONOMICS Workplace Analysis
The mobile analysis system for evaluating posture at the workplace. Expand your range of services in the area of occupational health management, health days and individual screening measures.*
# Benefit from...
With our user-friendly technologies, we support you in carrying out your analysis: from setting up the measurement setup to providing advice on data acquisition and analysis. Fast and effective.
| STANDARD VALUES
Evaluate and document the recorded posture using defined reference ranges.
| INSIGHTS & OUTPUTS
All analysis results are available in digital form and can be easily processed, compared or forwarded.
| Capture the facts
Visualise current work situations quickly, easily and objectively. Use TEMPLO® ERGONOMICS to assess and permanently change hazards at the workplace.
| Analyse comprehensively
Our software guides you step by step through the analysis of the sitting or standing position at your workplace. You receive all relevant data for the ergonomic adjustment of work equipment such as chair, table, monitor, keyboard and mouse.
| Improve sustainably
Design the workplace more ergonomically and adapt the work equipment in accordance with ergonomic guidelines:
- Reduce disruptions in the operating process
- Avoid unnecessary labor costs due to downtime and work-related illness
- Increase productivity
| Control and retest
Use the extensive reference database and numerous visualisation options to compare different images easily:
- The recordings are immediately available to you in form of pictures, diagrams and figures
- Create analysis reports for your employee
CHOOSE YOUR INDIVIDUAL
System for workplace analysis
With TEMPLO® ERGONOMICS you can record and analyse the work situation and contribute to a sustainable improvement of the work situation.
Do you need help with the selection? Contact us.
TEMPLO® ERGONOMICS consists of the following components:
Camera with lighting 
Transport case  Dimensions L: 52cm, B: 17cm, H: 44cm
Customers who trust us
* No CONTEMPLAS GmbH product is classified as a medical device under MDR (EU) 2017/745 within the European Union, United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) under Part II, UK MDR 2002 (SI 2002 no. 618) or within the requirements of any other national medical regulatory body. CONTEMPLAS GmbH supplied products must not be used where the intention is to provide information which will be used to take decisions with diagnosis or therapeutic purposes.